The MODUM Corniche Ladder – elegant ladder for buildings with curvature.
The MODUM Cornice Ladder is designed to accommodate buildings with cornice or eaves. The MODUM Cornice Ladder have the same technical specifications as the MODUM Fire Escape Ladder; however, the design has been engineered with 1, 2, 3 or 4 telescopic steps in order to accommodate buildings with curvature.
- Available in RAL colours.
- The non-slip telescopic aluminium steps are hidden when the ladder is closed.
- When the ladder is closed, it is extremely compact with a depth of only 72 mm.
- The Release Pin is positioned to accommodate usage from above while preventing unauthorised access from the ground.
- The Installation is very easy and is usually finalized in less than one hour.
Stability of a 2.4 m ladder
- Vertical stability:
- Horizontal stability:
- 72 mm deep x 47 mm wide.
- 1 telescopic step unfold to 145 mm deep.
- 2 telescopic steps unfold to 319 mm deep.
- 3 telescopic steps unfold to 492 mm deep.
- 4 telescopic steps unfold to 665 mm deep.